torsdag 21. januar 2010

kuriosa (judisk drömtolkning) / novelty (jewish dream interpretation)

Skäggig man talar om drömmar ur ett helt annat perspektiv. Jag säger absolut inte att det här är idéer jag abonerar på... men jag vill gärna belysa så många sidor som möjligt av drömmandet här på nattduksbordet. So, here we go, I give you: "Rabbi Avraham Arieh Trugman explains the Mystical Meaning of Dreams from the Orthodox Jewish perspective."


Bearded man talking about dreams from a different perspective. I´m absolutely not saying that I subscribe to these ideas... but I would like to highlight as many aspects as possible of dreams here on the nightstand. So, here we go, I give you: "Rabbi Avraham Arieh Trugman explains the Mystical Meaning of Dreams from the Orthodox Jewish perspective."



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar